[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Focused Discussions

Pradipta Banerjee prbanerj at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 10:10:44 UTC 2021

Hi James,

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 10:09 PM James Magowan <MAGOWAN at uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As we haven't had wide feedback on how to structure a more focused set of
> meetings on future roadmap, it doesn't make sense to still aim for
> additional meetings next week.

How about spending some time in this week's meeting to finalize the next
steps - especially the topics and cadence? Imho, having focussed meetings
on key topics related to the roadmap including next problems to tackle will
be really good and helpful.

Instead I'll prepare something to kickoff some discussion on a particular
> topic via a PR initially. Then we can setup meetings as needed to discuss
> some prepared content.
> I'll start with Trust Model/ High Level Threat Model and people can
> comment not only on the content but we can also share ideas on how best to
> drive the discussion forward.

This is definitely an important topic and given you already are preparing
for a PR, we can start with this and then delve into other topics.

Thanks,
Pradipta

Then we can carry across what we learn as we start to seed other topics