[kata-dev] Kata containers confidential computing use case meeting time

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 18:14:52 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
Following last week's discussion on the confidential computing meeting
regarding adjusting the time we've been thinking what can be done.

Currently we have one week's meeting (Thursday) at 8AM EST so it is APAC
friendly and the following week's meeting (Thursday) at 11AM EST so it's
west coast/central friendly.

Obviously both time slots aren't perfect however it's a compromise to fit
all the time zones we have and the meetings are also recorded for those who
can attend.

For the Thursday meetings at 8AM EST what we thought was to also have a 30
minute followup on the same day at 11AM EST for those on the west coast who
could not attend and would like to comment on the same agenda (without
adding new topics). We'd make sure to take notes of that followup meeting
and record it was well.

We'd like to know what others think about this suggestion and if this
would be effective.

Thanks.