[kata-dev] Transfer ARM CI maintenance

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Thu Jul 30 08:56:21 UTC 2020

Dear Penny,

Thanks very much for all your contributions to Kata! It's been great
working with someone with so much energy, enthusiasm and humour.

Glad you are still planning to be involved with the project. Keep up the
good work with all those emojis too as they brighten up our day! ;)

Kind regards,

James

Le jeu. 30 juil. 2020 à 05:34, Penny Zheng <Penny.Zheng at arm.com> a écrit :

> Hey Kata ~colleagues~ :-)
>

> I’m Penny Zheng from ARM.
>

> Since we’ve been working happily together in the Kata community for more
> than two years, I’m deeply sorry to say that I’m not gonna be responsible
> for maintaining ARM CI on kata containers. 😭😢😡
>

> It has been transferred to my wonderful colleague: @Jianyong Wu
> <Jianyong.Wu at arm.com> internally. And I may need to also transfer my
> Jenkins authority to him too. 😊 need help on this.
>

> Working upstream with you guys has been sooooooooooooo great, and thanks a
> thousand times for the help and tuition all along the way. 😘😘😘
>

> And this is not a good-bye, and I will still try my best to contribute to
> Kata🤯😉. But when asking me for comments, my answers will likely be not
> as fast as they (hopefully) were.
>

> Thanks
>
> Penny

> information in any medium. Thank you.

James
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
<https://github.com/clearcontainers>
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3
1RJ.