[kata-dev] Transfer ARM CI maintenance

Penny Zheng Penny.Zheng at arm.com
Thu Jul 30 03:32:23 UTC 2020

Hey Kata ~colleagues~ :-)

I’m Penny Zheng from ARM.

Since we’ve been working happily together in the Kata community for more than two years, I’m deeply sorry to say that I’m not gonna be responsible for maintaining ARM CI on kata containers. 😭😒😑

It has been transferred to my wonderful colleague: @Jianyong Wu<mailto:Jianyong.Wu at arm.com> internally. And I may need to also transfer my Jenkins authority to him too. 😊 need help on this.

Working upstream with you guys has been sooooooooooooo great, and thanks a thousand times for the help and tuition all along the way. 😘😘😘

And this is not a good-bye, and I will still try my best to contribute to KataπŸ€―πŸ˜‰. But when asking me for comments, my answers will likely be not as fast as they (hopefully) were.

Thanks
Penny