[kata-dev] Need your help in labeling the kata issue backlog

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Sun Dec 13 13:36:41 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.
A kind reminder to review your open issues and tag them with labels from
*area/** (area/api, area/cli, area/config, area/documentation,
area/logging, area/networking, area/performance, area/storage,
area/tracing, area/packaging etc...) so we can start grouping them and
tracking them from a higher level.

Thanks.