[kata-dev] Herding for *next week*

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Fri May 3 15:08:13 UTC 2019

Hi,
 Monday is a holiday day for me, so I thought I'd get the weekly herding email in early (rather than late)...
 I'll try to do the 'this week in Kata' email on Tuesday..

Next week's Herders are:
- Eric
- Salvador
- Ganesh

We are currently sat at 91 open PRs, which I think given the flurry of release and other fix up activity, along with a fair chunk of our community contributors being at Denver, is not bad - we have managed to beat it down a fraction this week.

Graham
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47