[kata-dev] Shanghai PTG Changes

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Wed Jun 12 02:32:39 UTC 2019

I like the Idea "Project teams could also do a combination of the two".

Actually, I cannot the difference between project onboarding and update, I
prefer to combine the two and have 40 minutes for it instead of 20min.

Xu Wang
Senior Staff Engineer at AntFin
A member of Kata Containers project
github/twitter/wechat: @gnawux