[kata-dev] KubeCon San Diego 2019 Attendance?

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Tue Feb 19 21:50:59 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Several community members have indicated a strong desire to have a dedicated Kata booth at KubeCon NA. This year the event is scheduled in San Diego, November 19-21. While it’s still pretty far in advance, we need to start making some initial plans now and sign the contract soon if we want to secure a booth that has a good location in the expo hall.

In order to have the greatest impact and make the booth presence worthwhile we will again need a large contingency of active community members there to engage with the attendees, answer questions and provide valuable information.

If you're interested in attending KubeCon, whether or not you’re able to fully commit this far in advance, and you’d be willing to volunteer significant hours staffing the Kata booth, please add your name to this pad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Kata_KubeCon_SanDiego2019.

Once we have an indication of how many people are interested in volunteering at the booth we’ll proceed and update everyone.

Thanks,
Claire