[kata-dev] Removing legacy release/ OBS repository

Marco Vedovati mvedovati at suse.com
Tue Feb 19 15:53:25 UTC 2019

Hi kata-dev,

since some time we maintained two separate set of packages on OBS, and
this duplication led to some troubles and confusion [1].

Because of this, we are now proceeding to delete the OBS project and
associated packages hosted with the URL:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/katacontainers:/release/

Make sure your package manager is no longer using this old URL, and
refer to [2] for more information on how to setup your system to use the
new URL.
The new URL format starts with:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/katacontainers:/releases:/

and is scoped with architecture and release version (master or
stable-*), e.g. for x86_64 master:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/katacontainers:/releases:/x86_64:/master/

Have fun,
Marco