[kata-dev] Thursday summit lunch to talk about Zuul

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Wed May 30 18:29:01 UTC 2018

To follow up…

Thanks for proactively setting this up, Clark.  It was good to chat with the group.  I meant to type up my takeaways last week, but time got away.  As I recall, the plan is to have the Zuul folks create an initial setup to track the shim [1] and/or proxy [2] repositories, where an example set of jobs would be created.  As discussed, the jobs used in Kata today are quite simple, and are based on kicking off work on Azure.

Clark, can you help fill in the gaps on who we should expect to work with on this (I don’t recall specifically who created the azure portion in zuul, for example).

Thanks!

Eric

[1] https://github.com/kata-containers/shim

[2] https://github.com/kata-containers/proxy