[kata-dev] Proposal to migrate to a Slack alternative

Ricardo Aravena raravena80 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 22:46:16 UTC 2018

I believe it sucks to not have IRC integration, but other communities are
doing fine with Slack at the moment. (k8s, Go, AWS, DC/OS, Mesos, etc)

Having said that, there's https://riot.im/app which has IRC bridges and
their UI is web based (searchable). They also bridge with Slack, Gitter,
and Twitter.

My two cents.