[kata-dev] RFC: Let's do a 1.0.1 release

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Wed Jun 20 07:13:43 UTC 2018

Hey Carlos, all –

I chatted a bit on #kata-dev on it and got +1 from Xu/Wei, but I think it is time we do a 1.0.1 release.  We’ve had some good fixes since May 22nd land, including some to issues identified during hackathon in Beijing this week.  Can we do a release before end of week (sooner is better of course) for 1.0.1?

In a perfect world, we’ll have [1] landed, allowing us to post all of our build artifacts on the github release page.  WDYT?

Any other bug fixes in flight which we should try to land first?

Thanks,
Eric

[1] -  https://github.com/kata-containers/packaging/pull/67