[Kata-hypervisor] runq

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Wed Jun 13 15:10:22 UTC 2018

(shameless plug) – I created a Dockerfile and some daemonsets, [1] (everything is a daemonset) for Kata which’ll include a static QEMU to provide similar ease-of-experience. Install on a cluster would be much easier; hoping that this becomes one of the standard/tested methods for Kata + K8S (review on this PR welcome: [2]).

Or, maybe I’m missing the point on QEMU for runq.

Thx,
Eric

--

[1] - https://github.com/egernst/kata-deploy