[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 5/11/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed May 10 21:46:34 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we've got another great CoCo community meeting at the usual
time of 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We have a packed agenda including discussion of the next release and
some community logistics. We will also (probably) hear about the Amber
attestation service and get an update about Confidential Containers on
Azure.

Check out the agenda and feel free to add topics to future meetings.[1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA