[kata-dev] April 2023 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections results

Fabiano Fidêncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Tue May 2 05:43:18 UTC 2023

My fellow Kata citizens,

The voting period ended on May 1st, and I'm excited to announce the
results of the Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections.

We had 6 candidates and 4 seats to fill up. The voters elected the
following members:

- Tao Peng
- Feng Wang
- Samuel Ortiz
- Steve Horsman

Congratulations to our new Architecture Committee members Feng and
Steve, and to Tao and Samuel for renewing their seats!

For more details about the ballot, please use the following link:
https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_55f8c62ec8ce23da

Please note that we are using the CIVS default completion rule
(Minimax) to build the election results.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio