[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 3/30/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 29 20:32:08 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have a huge CC community meeting at the usual time of 2:00
PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST. Remember that the meeting time is in UTC,
so it might appear different if you have recently switched your clocks.

Tomorrow Fabiano will present a proposal for merging the CCv0 branch of
Kata into main. This should be very interesting. We will also hear an
update about the SNP vTPM verifier/attester that is being developed.

We have so many topics to discuss that we have mostly filled the agenda
for next week as well. If you have anything else you would like to talk
about in the community meeting, please add it to the future topics
section of the agenda [1].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]