[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 23/03/2023

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 22 21:08:43 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow (March 23rd), we'll have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.
"Please note that if you are observing daylight saving time, the meeting will be an hour later." - Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum

The 0.5.0 code/feature freeze is getting closer and this looks like it's going to be our biggest release.
Lots of exciting features in the pipeline, so we'll start the meeting with discussing about to handle this release as smoothly as possible.

Then we'll have Jens and Snir giving us an update about one of the most active part of the project: Peer pods and its path to world domination.

Again, the agenda [1] is all for you to amend. See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA