[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 3/2/2023

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 1 21:57:11 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CC community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 9 AM EST - 10PM CST and we've got a lot to talk about.

First, we'll get the status of the release, which is scheduled for
Friday. Then we'll hear from Amar regarding some guiding use cases for
the project. Finally, we'll hear from Dan Mihai about container image
metadata validation. It's going to be a busy meeting so we will start on
time.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda for future weeks [1].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA