[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 1/26/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jan 25 21:26:18 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

We have our CC Community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM EST -
10PM CST. Although we will be missing some of our colleagues, we have
some interesting things to talk about. First, we'll take a short victory
lap for our new release. We will have a brief discussion about what is
happening for the next release. The main topic will be a presentation on
image pulling from Wedson.

As usual feel free to add something to the agenda [1].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA