[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Community Meeting 1/12/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jan 11 21:40:19 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

We have our CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM EST -
10PM CST. Since we're on the verge of v0.3.0, we'll take some time to
sync up on the last few pieces. Let's also keep track of what's going to
be pushed to the next release.

Next, we will return to the important discussion of merging CCv0 into
Kata main. Then we will continue our discussion from last week about
goals for 2023 and if there's any extra time we'll audit our list of
future topics and brainstorm more.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda.[1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA