[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2/23/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Feb 22 21:16:50 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CoCo community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 9 AM EST - 10PM CST. Since the freeze is nearly here, we will take
some time to talk about release 0.4.0.

We will also talk about the plan to come up with specific use cases for
CoCo that can help clarify our long-term goals. We have started a
document to collect uses cases [1]. We will discuss this strategy and
review some of the emerging ideas.

We will also continue last week's discussion on evidence factory
attacks, focusing on potential solutions. If you missed last week or
want more info on the subject, the recording of the FOSDEM talk is now
available [2].

If you have any topics for a future meeting, please add them to the
agenda [3].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]