[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 02/02/2023

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:56:11 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow (February 2nd), we'll have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

As usual, we'll open the meeting with opens and updates. We'll then spend some time talking about the 0.4.0 release content.

During the past two meetings, Jiang Liu and Wedson presented some very interesting proposal for improving our image pulling, caching and sharing architecture.
Both proposal address similar issues and we believe it's certainly worth spending more time discussing that topic, and hopefully converging to a common solution.
As such, the rest of tomorrow's meeting time will be for Wedson to finish his last week presentation.
Then next week we'll give Jiang Liu the floor as there were a few opens and questions left after he presented his Nydus based proposal 2 weeks ago.

And don't forget: The meeting agenda [2] is open for anyone to amend.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lBKVrYzm9JEYuw-gIEsrcePSK0jL1Boe/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=107855505470969153275&rtpof=true&sd=true