[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 9/8/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Sep 7 19:48:36 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CC community meeting at  2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT -
10PM CST.

Yes, we're going to talk about the first release. There's been a lot of
progress over the last week, but we still have plenty to do,
particularly when it comes to CI.

We will also hear about some revisions that are being made to our KBS
protocol documentation and share some updates about upstream containerd
progress.

As usual feel free to propose additional topics for the agenda.[1]

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA