[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 20/10/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:33:30 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow (October 20th), we have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We'll start with a v0.2.0 status update. We'll also discuss about the release conflict with Kubecon and if we should the release deadline it or not.
Next we'll have Fabiano briefing us on what was discussed during last week's CI meeting, and in particular how this is going to influence our next release cycles.
Then Steve will give us a peer pod fresh update. Steve presented peer pods at this week Kata vPTG, and I thought it was interesting and clear enough to give it a second round (with a demo!) in our meeting.
Finally, Christophe will also provide a sync on the work that has been done so far on the secure control plane.

As usual, feel free to add more topics for our next meetings [1].
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA