[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 06/10/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:26:59 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow (October 6th), we have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

This is our first post release meetings, and there's a lot on our plate.

First we'll do a retrospective on the first release, and look at what worked well [1] and what could be improved [2]. Please add to those 2 issues if there's anything on your mind about that first step of the project, we'll start scrubbing them tomorrow.
On a similar note, Fabiano wants to highlight the amount of CI related technical debt we've accumulated so far, and how we should start reducing it if we want our release quality to improve.

Then Jens and Pradipta will give an update about a very active Confidential Containers project: Peer pods.
Finally, James will initiate a discussion about having a more consistent set of checks and processes across all repos, based on his large experience with the Kata Containers repos.

Although we have quite a few topics pending for the next meetings, please add more to the meeting agenda [2]. The more the merrier.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/confidential-containers/community/issues/60