[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 17/11/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:27:11 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow (November 17th), we have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We'll start with our usual release discussions: A quick update on the current progress and we'll also try to settle down on a schedule for v0.3.0.
The next topic on the agenda is conferences and CFP. There are a few conferences lined up and we may want to coordinate on who's going to propose talks for them.
Then we have two more technical topics:
1. A follow up on the image caching topic opened 2 weeks ago by Wedson
2. An introduction to TEE-IO

As usual, feel free to add more topics for our next meetings [1].
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA