[kata-dev] Inquiry Received - 1856854 [AC Elections 11/2022] Q&A period

Shops Support support at shops-support.net
Mon Nov 14 09:36:17 UTC 2022

 Hi Samuel Ortiz via kata-dev,     Thank you for contacting our shop.      We have received your inquiry and will answer your email on a first-come first-served basis within 24-48 hours. Here is the ticket ID: 1856854 for your reference. In the meantime, please visit our FAQs page for more information.  In case your request is related to delivery information, you can check the order status via the tracking link on the shipping confirmation email.  If your inquiry is in relation to the product received, please provide supporting information as follows to help us speed up the resolution process:  - Detailed information about your issue. In case the product was not as described or not up to your expectations, please let us know the details of your concerns.  - Photo(s) of quality issues and any damaged parts of the actual product received;  - Photo(s) of the incorrect item received (in case the item delivered is incorrect in terms of color/design/size compared to the order confirmation);  - Photo(s) of the size label and the entire item when measured with a ruler (in case of size is inconsistent with measurements stipulated in the size chart);  - Photo(s) of the original shipping label of the product received.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!  Kind regards,  Support Team  —-