[kata-dev] Elections | Q&A | What are the current pain points with the AC and how to solve them?

Fabiano Fidêncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Sun Nov 13 09:06:40 UTC 2022

Folks,

As the first question of the Q&A, I'd like to hear from every candidate on
the $usbject, and I will also answer those questions in a different email.

What are the pain points you have with the current Architecture Committee?
And what's your idea to improve those points?

I'm expecting all sorts of answers here, from technical parts to community
involvement.  With this in mind, please, speak up! :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio