[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 03/11/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:38:47 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow (November 3rd), we have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We're getting quite close to our 0.2.0 deadline, so we'll start with a v0.2.0 status update and sync and then Tobin will talk about CI and how we could leverage the CNCF resources.
The next topic is a restart of the container images caching on the host discussion, and Wedson will lead that.
Finally, if time allows, we'll try to sync and coordinate on the upcoming conferences CFPs.

As usual, feel free to add more topics for our next meetings [1].
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA