[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 3/31/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 30 19:07:29 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

We have our community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM
CST. Note that if you live someplace that has just switched to Daylight
time (like most of Europe) the meeting will appear to be an hour later
than usual.

This week we will pick up where we left off last week. After some
community updates we will dive back into our discussion on a general Key
Broker Service. Haidong and Liang did a great job presenting this last
week and tomorrow should be even more interesting. Hopefully we will
also have time to take another look at the CII badge.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda.[1]

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/