[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/03/24

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:51:28 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Another weekly meeting for the Confidential Containers project: It’s tomorrow March 24th, at 2pm UTC (10am EDT - 10pm CST), same place as usual [1].

We have yet another busy agenda, starting with the usual opens and community/project updates.
Then Dan Middleton will start the CII best practice discussion [2], something that may take us a few more sessions.
But tomorrow we’d also want to leave some time for Jia to present a proposal for a KBS server [3]. We will resume the CII discussion during the next meeting(s).

Remember: The agenda is yours, feel free to amend it with anything you’d like to see the community address [1].

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA
[2] https://github.com/confidential-containers/community/issues/12