[kata-dev] Kata citizens,

Fabiano Fidêncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Mon Mar 21 21:15:47 UTC 2022

Please, join me to welcome the four students who'll spend the coming
months working with us increasing unit test coverage of the Kata
Containers agent.

Braden Rayhorn Christopher Parks, Garret Mahin, and Jack Hance are
students from North Dakota State University and have already been
submitting a few patches here and there, and hopefully will become
more active as they speed up with the project.

For more details about the project, please, refer to
https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Outreach---Internship-programs#ndsu-capstone-class---2022,
and let's welcome them here and Tomorrow at our Architecture Committee
meeting!

Have fun! :-)
--
Fabiano Fidêncio