[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/06/23

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:13:04 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Your weekly Confidential Container Community meeting is taking place tomorrow (06/23) at 2pm UTC (10am EDT - 10pm CST) on our **NEW** Zoom [1].

As usual, we'll start with our usual round of CI/CD and CCv0 updates.
Then, as we're building the process for our first release, we'll go through our shiny new dashboard [2].
We'll discuss about the plans for having an operator driven release, as initially proposed. And also the move to a umoci/skopeo free stack.

After that, Arron and Peter will spend some time following up on the storage presentation, as we had a few opens left.
Finally we will hear from Steve and James about the peer pod presentation that was made to the Kata AC last Tuesday.

See you All tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA