[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 6/16/22 LOCATION CHANGE!!

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jun 15 20:39:13 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CC community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST. THE MEETING IS NOT AT THE USUAL PLACE. As
mentioned last week, we are switching to the CNCF Zoom. The link for our
new Zoom room is in the agenda[1].

Assuming anyone can find the new meeting, we will share some community
updates and then get into two exciting topics; first an update on peer
pods and then an update on enclave-cc and maybe even a demo.

As usual feel free to add future topics to the agenda[1].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA