[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 28/07/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:50:31 UTC 2022

Hi All,

We have our CC community meeting tomorrow, 28/07/2022, at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST. Same place place as usual [1].

As usual we'll start with going through community updates and we'll also check on our progress towards our first release.
Then Mike Brasher will talk about dm-verity, in the context of our secure/trusted storage architecture [2].
Arron will also talk about one key aspect of our first release: getting rid of our dependencies on skopeo and umoci with image-rs.

If you have any other topics to discuss, tomorrow or in the upcoming weeks, the agenda [1] is open.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/confidential-containers/documentation/issues/39