[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/01/06

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 5 22:47:51 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

First of all, a happy new year and my best wishes for 2022 to all of You!

Our regular weekly confidential containers weekly meeting is back on schedule, and the first meeting of the year is tomorrow, January 6th 2022, at 2pm UTC.

To get back on track, I propose that we go through the following agenda:

1. A quick CNCF application update
2. Jiale made a very thorough and interesting proposal for our container image architecture [1]. As we’ve had a few active discussions about it in previous meetings, I think it would make sense to
	a. Give a summary of the proposal for those who contributed and reviewed the PR
	b. Discuss the proposal further
3. During our last 2021 meeting, we presented a proposal for CCv1 [2]. I believe it’d be really worth following up on that proposal tomorrow, and hopefully agree on our next 3 months roadmap as an outcome.

I know we may sound like a broken record, but please reach out to any of us on Slack, email, etc, or directly amend the agenda [3] if you have proposals or ideas for future discussion topics.

I’ll talk to you All tomorrow.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/confidential-containers/image-rs/pull/3