[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 08/12/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:46:29 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow (December 8th), we have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We'll start with our usual release update for v0.3.0 progress.
Next Dan will call for security champions volunteers for some of our projects.
The bulk of the meeting should then be hold by Ming-Wei presentation about Container metadata validation [1].
And we'll finish for another call for presentation, this time for OC3.

As usual, feel free to add more topics for our next meetings [2].
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/confidential-containers/documentation/issues/81