[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 8/25/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Aug 24 17:37:42 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Our CC community meeting is tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC, which happens to
also be 10 AM EDT and is also known as 10PM CST.

Since our first release is in the near near near future, we will spend
as much time as we need going through updates on it and closing any gaps
that are still open. We will also take some time to focus on
documentation and revisit some of the work on the trust model, which we
are hoping to include in the first release.

As usual feel free to add more topics to the agenda. [1]

These are such exciting times for our project.

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA