[kata-dev] How to identify software embedding kata containers?

Stukenberg, Matthias matthias.stukenberg at strehlow.info
Thu Aug 4 05:59:59 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I have been informed by our security Dasboard that there are outdated versions of kata containers runtime in my environment.

Unfortunately the dashboard is so useless, it does not offer information which software ships with kata contaienrs runtime bundled.

Are there any ways to idetify the software that is incorporating kata containers?

Currently it seems tob e installed on 1 quarter of my client base which totals up to roughly 200 windows clients.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Stukenberg
Systemadministrator
IT-Service
Strehlow GmbH
Havelstraße 23
39126 Magdeburg

Telefon:   0391 / 50566 277
Fax:        0391 / 50566 279
Mobil:      0151 / 21710355

matthias.stukenberg at strehlow.info<mailto:matthias.stukenberg at strehlow.info>
www.strehlow.info<http://www.strehlow.info/>

Eingetragen AG Stendal · HRB 102329
Geschäftsführung: David Gukasjan, Tobias Taeger, Christoph Strehlow
St. Nr. 102/111/29404 · USt-IdNr. DE139308551