[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 4/28/22

Middleton, Dan dan.middleton at intel.com
Thu Apr 28 13:39:16 UTC 2022

I find it helpful. This email is normally my indication that the agenda is [mostly] final and I should go read it.

Thanks,

Dan Middleton
Principal Engineer
Intel<https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/diversity/diversity-at-intel.html>

From: Christophe Marie Francois Dupont de Dinechin <cdupontd at redhat.com>
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 6:36 AM
To: Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum <tobin at linux.ibm.com>
Cc: kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Subject: Re: [kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 4/28/22

> On 27 Apr 2022, at 23:46, Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum <tobin at linux.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> We have our usual CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM
> EDT - 10PM CST.
>
> We will cover some community updates, including progress on CNCF
> onboarding and the status of CCv0. We also do some housekeeping
> regarding these agenda emails. Does anyone read them? The big topic for
> tomorrow, however, is storage. If we have some time left over we might
> begin to discuss how/when we might start doing releases and what our
> versioning scheme should look like.

For what it’s worth, I’m glad to receive the emails, though
in practice, the actual agenda tends to be in the google doc.