[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/04/21

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:35:12 UTC 2022

Hi All,

It’s that time of the week: The Confidential Containers community meeting, tomorrow (04/21) at 2pm UTC (10am EDT - 10pm CST).

We’ll start with our regular round of updates: CCv0 merge, CI/CD and the CNCF onboarding progress. The latter should take a bit more time than usual as we’re currently being blocked by a couple of issues that we’d like to discuss with the rest of the community.

Then we’ll (hopefully briefly) discuss about bringing up a Confidential Containers website.
Finally, I’d like to go through 2 important issues for our project:
1. The KBS repos creation: Before creating them, do we all agree this is part of the project scope?
2. The containerd fork: After Derek’s presentation a couple of weeks ago, should we continue our merging efforts or wait for the next containerd release?

This meeting agenda [1], as you hopefully all know, is open. Go wild and add anything you want to bring to this community.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA