[kata-dev] Mass closing issues on 1.x repos

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Wed May 12 10:03:21 UTC 2021

Hi Fabiano,

I've added details of the script and how to run it on [1]. I'm happy to do this once I get a couple of acks on that issue for my proposed wording to use when we close the issues.

Cheers,

James

[1] - https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/issues/966

---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.