[kata-dev] Shall we have the time of the meetings based on UTC rather than any other timezone?

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Mon Mar 22 07:57:27 UTC 2021

Kata Folks,

I'm wondering whether we could have an agreement to ensure the time of
our meetings are based on UTC, rather than some other timezone.

I guess the main benefit of having the meeting time based on UTC is
that everyone knows better what happens on their own timezone (DST
changes, for instance).

For this week, we're having the AC meeting an hour earlier than usual
(for everyone who's outside of the US, I guess) due to the DST shift
that happened in the US, and last meeting we had already a few people
slightly lost because of that. :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano FidĂȘncio