[kata-dev] Kata containers weekly use cases meetings Thursday's 8AM EST

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Sun Mar 7 17:49:52 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
Following the doodle poll results the weekly kata use cases meeting will be
on Thursday's 8AM EST.

For the 1st meeting happening this Thursday we've added 3 questions to each
of the use case we hope people could answer before the meetings:

   1. How do you envision kata containers being used in this use case?
   2. What do you think should be the outcome of this use case work?
   3. What do you think are the tasks that should be done as part of this
   work?

Google doc for the meeting with the questions:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit#heading=h.ap8sog36kw35

Thanks.