[kata-dev] PTG | Shall we do something for the event?

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Tue Mar 2 18:55:30 UTC 2021

During the Architecture Committee's meeting held on March 2nd, 2021,
we discussed how we should approach the PTG, which are the discussions
we'd like to have, which are the topics we'd like to present, and
which are the topics we'd like to learn from.

A document[0] has been created in order to gather ideas and then, to
later on, map those ideas into slots (which will be announced at some
point early next week).

We, as Kata Containers, would love to get ideas and feedback from the
community around the project about what the community thinks that
could be interesting to see, what the community thinks that could be
interesting to share with us.

So, please, if you're a security enthusiast, a student hacking on the
project, a writer planning to improve our documentation, someone who
tried to use Kata Containers but ended up hitting some roadblock, you,
a happy user and / or developer of this ecosystem, you, a member of
this list, please, help us to brainstorm on how we could better use
this time in benefit of the community.

Please, while filling up the ideas, also add the timezone you're based
in.  This will help us to better prepare the schedule once we have the
information about the slots.

[0]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zt2KRFlJLbyT2mFEq5dqbclOoRSL_T9kpXrbMjY0BNs/edit

Best Regards,
--