[kata-dev] govmm main branch

Montes, Julio julio.montes at intel.com
Thu Jul 22 13:14:50 UTC 2021

Thanks Dan and Archana, right now we have both master and main in all
repositories (i.e
https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/tree/master), so I
wanted to have the same "template" in the govmm repository.

my question is, should we get rid of the master branch?

IMHO, yes but I'd like to see what do you (community) think...

Thanks

--
Julio