[kata-dev] Weekly Kata Herders

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Mon Dec 20 09:23:39 UTC 2021

# Herders

This week's Kata PR and issue herders [1] are:

- Bin (https://github.com/liubin)
- Eric (https://github.com/egernst)
- Fabiano (https://github.com/fidencio)
- Greg (https://github.com/gkurz)

# Get involved

If you'd like to help get the open PRs merged and open issues resolved (or get involved in other ways with Kata), take a look at the contributing guide [2] and the rota process [3]. Any problems, just ask us [4].

# Statistics

## Issues

Issues opened last week: 40
Issues closed last week: 30
Open issues: 491
Issue backlog project board: https://github.com/orgs/kata-containers/projects/23

## PRs

PRs opened last week: 38
PRs closed last week: 26
Open PRs: 80
Open PRs (excluding dnm+wip): 63

As we're so close to Christmas now, review progress may be a little slow until early January. If you have free cycles, feel free to help out so we can clear down the PR and issue backlogs as much as possible before January.

Thanks to all the many, many contributors this year!

Christmas Cheers,

James

[1] - https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota
[2] - https://github.com/kata-containers/community/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md
[3] - https://github.com/kata-containers/community/blob/main/Rota-Process.md
[4] - https://github.com/kata-containers/community#join-us

---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.