[kata-dev] Community use cases meeting

Peng Tao bergwolf at antfin.com
Wed Apr 7 11:30:57 UTC 2021

Thanks for bringing it to the list Fabiano! I am interested in the
performance isolation use case and would love to see US folks present
their thoughts and ideas too. So I am all for it to split the use case
meeting and relocate to a time that works better for US folks.

Cheers,
Tao

--
Into something rich and strange.