[kata-dev] QEMU 4 and QEMU-lite

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Tue May 28 18:54:18 UTC 2019

We do have a 'metrics CI' running on Kata, that in theory would detect any major (roughly
+/- 5%) shifts - but, that would only happen when Kata updates the version of Qemu it is tracking...
And, yes, we will almost definitely have to tweak that CI to account for the new numbers when we land
The qemu4 PR ...

Graham
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)