[kata-dev] Early access virtio-fs for Kata

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Thu Mar 28 00:18:26 UTC 2019

One thing that would be helpful, imo, is to add a bit more actual design bits to this document.

Love the plan, and love the work being done, but I would like to be able to read it and get a feel for the security profile/surface of this (in particular, on components being added: the daemon).

Stefan et al -- is this something you can help add to the appendix?

Cheers,
Eric

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oc467vctWcxcfzuoXWCFnjPrLXTbDfJzVv67HbGAUrw/edit?usp=sharing

    > Excellent, I have commented to the effect that we'd be happy to do
    > the
    > Linux, NEMU, and/or qemu-lite backports.
    >
    > When virtio-fs 1.0 is released, let us know the specific Linux, QEMU,
    > and/or qemu-lite versions and we'll backport, sanity check it, and
    > send
    > pull requests.

    Thank you very much for the support!

    We'll keep you posted about decisions we take :)

    Sebastien